Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I have decided.
To make more posts, with less talk. It takes time for me to write in English and I think that's what's holding me back from blogging.

So here goes. This first quilt is from a pink/brown swap.


These blocks are an experiment I made from a McCall magazine. I can't find it, but it's from early last year or late year before. The borders are old kitchen curtains from a friend. Just perfect.


These shashings are like they were in the magazine. The borders are the last of the homespun I owned and I like how they frame the quilt and  I LOVE that I got rid of them. I am not a homespun fan. 


The quilting on the Blue Experiment shows well on the back.


Sorry how washed out the photos are, I was experimenting with my camera during dark and stormy days.


                  Sunna,


2 comments:

  1. I think it's fine to right less because the photos show so much. Your quilts are wonderful!! I really like the quilts from the magazine, the use of stripes looks great! Your quilting is fun too, I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete